- Socket Joint
Foamfit Underground Drainage Pipes
Introducing light weight pipes that can withstand heavy loads.
Foamfit Pipes: For Underground Drainage Systems
PRINCE FORMFIT PIPES are basically three layer pipes of which, outer and inner layers are made up of conventional UPVC material and intermediate is of foamed PVC. The outer and inner layers provide smooth surface to the pipes while the intermediate foamed layer provides rigidity as well as it reduces the weight of the pipes.
- 110mm to 200mm nominal diameter in SN-4 & SN-8 stiffness classes
- Standard: IS 16098 (part 1): 2013
- Applications: Underground non-pressure drainage & sewerage systems.
Jointing Method: Elastomeric Sealing Ring.
- Lighter than Solid wall UPVC pipe but strong
- Compatible with other drainage & sewerage products
- Excellent noise insulating property
- Long life due to improved strength
- Cost saving
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- All India
Kasturi Complex, Gala No.K-1, Opp. Kanchan Compound, Anjur Road, Rahnal Village, Bhiwandi, Maharashtra, 421302, India